Keybreeze 5.7 doesn't remember position of its popup window

I installed Keybreeze 5.7 on two Windows 10 computers (one on 20H2, the other on 21H1). On both machines I experience the same issue.

When I activate the hotkey, the Keybreeze popup is in the middle of the screen. Then I pull the window to the screen position I want it, and for this one interaction the window stays in the new position. But when I activate the hotkey the next time, the window is in the middle of the screen again. I can't seem to manage to make the window stick to the position I want it at.

What am I missing? The positioning worked without a problem with Keybreeze 3.6, the previous version I used.

Thank you for any tips to solve that issue.

3 comments.

Andrew Langford   2 years ago

Press the Keybreeze hotkey, type options, and press Enter. Click the Skin tab, and then check the 'Remember position when user manually drags the window' setting. That should do the trick.

kbre   2 years ago
Thank you, Andrew, it does!
sarika78   2 months ago

Hello ,,

"Keybreeze 5.7 is a powerful tool, but the persistent issue of not remembering the popup window's position hampers user experience. A fix for this would greatly enhance efficiency and make the overall interaction smoother. Looking forward to an update addressing this concern."