How to launch an application

Hi All

I set up my Keybreeze so long ago that I forgot how I did it. A help IT support person just deleted all my settings and I now can't get Keybreeze to launch any applications and I can't remember how I originally set it up so that when I typed "Teams" or "Outlook" it would launch the new version of Teams or the new version of Outlook. Now when I type Teams Keybreeze just returns every file with the word Teams in it, and does not launch the application. I greedy and want both. I want to be able to use Keybreeze to quickly locate files on my computer and also launch applications. Any suggestions? I tried adding a command, "Teams" and the path to the .exe file but that doesn't work.

Please help me!

1 comment.

Andrew Langford   1 month ago

Hi Andrea, try clicking the Start button and searching for Teams or Outlook. When it shows up, right-click it and click Open file location. That should open up the primary location with the .exe file. You can right-click the .exe file, click Properties, and copy the Target field to the clipboard. Then press the Keybreeze hotkey, run add, enter a name, such as Teams or Outlook, and then paste the target.