How do I copy the old .ini file from ver 4 to a new computer where I've installed 5 Pro which uses .json instead?
To copy your version 4 settings to version 5, please follow these steps. I revised these slightly from https://www.keybreeze.com/forum/post/23/where-are-my-settings-stored-how-do-i-transfer-settings-to-another-machine since you already activated the Pro version:
Version 4 to version 5:
1. On the old machine, click Start > Run > type %appdata% and press Enter.
2. Copy the Keybreeze4 folder to a backup location, such as a network folder, email, or USB stick.
3. On the new machine, click Start > Run > type %appdata% and press Enter. Paste the Keybreeze4 folder from the backup location to the new one.
4. On the new machine, if Keybreeze 5 is already installed, back up the %appdata%\Keybreeze5 folder. Then uninstall Keybreeze 5 from Control Panel > Programs and Features.
5. Install Keybreeze 5 on the new machine. It will detect the Keybreeze4 folder and automatically import the settings to Keybreeze 5.
6. If you previously activated the Pro version before you uninstalled Keybreeze 5, you can get it back by closing Keybreeze Desktop if it's currently running. Go to the %appdata%\Keybreeze5 backup folder from step #4. Copy the license_* file, and paste it in the new %appdata%\Keybreeze5 folder. Then relaunch Keybreeze Desktop.
Copyright © 2020 Keybreeze, LLC