What's new in version 5.5?
|OS:||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
|License:||Free version, Pro version, and Pro Trial version are included in the installation.|
|Disk space:||887 Kb (setup file)|
3 Mb (installed or extracted)
View full release notes
Looking for the Macro Recorder?
- Notes support clickable links now.
- Note reminders will grab the title of the topmost window by default, so you don't have to type any text for the reminder.
- Note reminders support a speed reminder text field, allowing you to type natural phrases, such as "tomorrow at 8 am", "this friday at 5 pm", "15m", "30m" (Pro and Trial versions only).
- Notes can be converted to long notes with a vertical scroll bar by pressing CTRL + L.
- Added <positionwindow> macro command to move and resize windows on your screen.
- Added QuickTab options for F1 - F12 keys (Pro and Trial versions only).
- Added "Position window" QuickTab option to move and resize the topmost window on your screen.
- Added three skins to the Keybreeze installation.
- Fixed search option in Command List so that it searches keywords, paths, and targets.
- Fixed QuickTab so that it looks at Windows Explorer windows. This required a reference to a COM object in the c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll file.
- Fixed a QuickTab issue where it would sometimes set focus to a partial window title match instead of an exact window title match.
- Added a hidden INI setting under the [quicktab] section called include_ww. If this is set 1, typing "ww" will trigger QuickTab instead of waiting for the user to type a web address.
- When clicking a note, Keybreeze will hide itself and then re-enable the hotkey.
- Fixed an issue where letter commands were limited to 10 entries even when the Pro version was in use.
- Fixed crash that occurred when typing 'view reminders' when a note with more than 30 characters was present.
- Fixed an issue where the Pro license might become invalid if the primary mac address changed.
- Fixed the 'Use default browser' checkbox in the Options window.
- Fixed slowness/locking problem when typing a keyword to a file that no longer existed.
- New file search: Type an entry and press CTRL to search files and folders on your computer that match the entry (added in 5.0).
- New web search: Type an entry and press Shift to search the web for that entry (added in 5.0).
- New folder categorization: Organize your keywords, macros, and text functions into folders. Press the hotkey, type a folder, and press Enter to launch an entry in that folder (added in 5.0).
- New import/export feature: Share certain keywords, macros, text functions, and folders with your friends and coworkers (added in 5.0).